Format & Stations
Agriculture News/Talk/Weather - Impact Radio
Impact Radio is your one-stop shop in the Three Rivers and Bryan area for all things farm, ranch, news, weather, and local sports!
Agriculture generates 20 percent of the U.S. gross national product. Impact Radio is dedicated to being the Three Rivers and Bryan area agriculture source. From keeping producers informed about what’s happening in their industry to educating consumers we keep you informed with the latest agriculture news you need to best manage your business.
Farmers and ranchers listen to Impact Radio for farm news, weather, markets, and ag information. In fact, According to Brownfield Ag News found that radio surpassed all other forms of media for farmers and ranchers every single day and that 89% of farmers and ranchers listened to farm radio nationwide at least three times per week!
Impact Radio reports on farm and ranch news including poultry, dairy, beef, horses, sheep, row crops and forages, farm business management, product information, farm safety, new ag initiatives, organic farms and farming, legislative matters, rural issues, market conditions and more for ranchers and producers.
Impact Radio is locally owned and operated and strives to bring content to the airwaves that farmers in a saturated market can rely on daily. Impact Radio keeps listeners informed.
For those in agriculture, Impact Radio provides the most comprehensive coverage of markets, farm news, and coverage of local, statewide and national events. If agriculture needs to know, they turn to Impact Radio.
Impact Radio delivers Ag News that connects producers with consumers. More ranchers & farmers listen to Impact Radio more than any other radio format!
Impact Radio is targeted to reach Affluent Men 35+ with high earning power in their prime spending years.
- The Ag News/Talk Format is the No.1 format to market to producers & farmers.
- The Ag News/Talk Format targets adults aged 35 + and producers 25+.
- The Ag News/Talk Format has some of the most educated and affluent listeners.
Impact Radio Ag News Talk format is a very effective way to reach new customers with a high disposable income.
Impact Radio Listener Profile
Impact Radio targets listeners in their prime spending years.
The All Ag Rado listener:
- Are the decision-makers of their household and/or farm.
- Are loyal and listen for long periods of time.
- Are business-savvy and look for information to keep them informed on their market and keep their businesses profitable.
- Are primary 35 to 64+ with a secondary demographic: 25 to 54.
Gender Profile: the majority of Impact Radio's listeners are males. Most of this consumer group falls significantly into the important 25-64 age group.
Marital Status: Most of Impact Radio's listeners are married or engaged.
Occupation Profile: Impact Radio targets individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including farmer, rancher, owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical of farms or ranches.
Education Profile: The Ag News/Talk Format attracts listeners that are well educated. The majority have attended or completed college.
Activities: Impact Radio attracts listeners who actively participating in exercise and fitness, biking, hunting, fishing, boating, golfing, gardening, and hiking. Impact Radio li
Impact Radio listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
Investments: Impact Radio targets listeners who have high incomes, are homeowners and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, and investment real estate.
Impact Radio listeners are a demographically appealing group that includes high-income earners and is a very effective way to reach new customers.
Market Your business to thousands of potential customers each week with Impact Radio.
Consumer Spending And Investment Profile
Impact Radio's News/Talk/Sports Radio format attracts consumers that spend heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of Impact Radio's listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Impact Radio targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
Impact Radio Listeners Have Spending Power!
Impact Radio targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement.
Home Spending: Impact Radio listeners spend heavily in these areas.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Over 50% spent more than $5000-$10,000 on home improvements and renovation in the past two years.
Impact Radio targets Ag listeners with purchasing power.
Impact Radio Listeners In The Past Year:
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and HDTVs.
- We're big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoyed going out to fine restaurants often every month. Over 80% went out in the past month.
Impact Radio listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Impact Radio Is Built For AG Advertisers
Ag Talk radio is foreground radio. Unlike music radio, talk radio commands attention. Talk radio listeners aren't just button-pushers who stop pushing buttons when they hear a song they like. They're LISTENING, closely.
Ag Talk radio is the best environment for an advertising message. Because Talk Radio is the spoken word, commercials don't interrupt programming the way they halt music Radio. In music radio, the most common point of tune-out is when a commercial begins. Yet Talk listeners regard commercials as informative.
Ag Talk radio is a resource. Because listeners use it for Ag news, weather, sports scores, and business news, listeners find talk radio informative. They BELIEVE what they hear.
Ag Talk radio listeners are more involved. Because they're paying attention, and bonding with on-air personalities, they're more likely to respond to advertising messages.
Impact Radio is unique among other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to Impact Radio differently.
Impact Radio is a high impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest Ag news, sports, weather events, and stories.
Impact Radio listeners are actively listening to get the Ag information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on Impact Radio.
Research has shown that News Talk Radio is 3.3 times more effective in general advertising results than music stations, making it a must-buy for advertisers wanting to increase business.
Impact Radio is built for Ag advertisers. We deliver an affluent audience that can't be reached by any other radio station making Impact Radio a great investment to help you get more customers.
The Impact Radio Ag format is the place for farm news in the USA today!
- Get top of mind awareness with thousands of customers each week.
So Why Advertise With Impact Radio
- Increase traffic with a campaign designed to increase sales.
- Drive new traffic to your business seven days a week.
- Build your business’s image with potential new Ag customers quickly.
- Reinforce your brand's name and image with current customers.
- Increase recall with Ag consumers during the important buying cycle.
- Priced right making it a very affordable investment.
Impact Radio reaches the right people who have Ag spending power!
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here